Puslapis 1 iš 1
Koscom ir Openbox suderinamumai...
Parašytas: Ant Vas 20, 2007 4:26 pm
openbox
Bemetant akmenukus i openo darza pasizvalgykite ka galime nuveikti greiciau nei ukrainieciai padaro.
Yra toksai Koscom tiuneris
Kiek skaiciau vokieciai laiks nuo laiko pasinaudoja openbox softu, bet siaip turi ir savo.
Tarkime softa su D+, Premiere ir TPS au jie turejo jau vasario 16 d.
Gal kas jau bandete rasyti Koscom softa i Opena?
Parašytas: Ant Vas 20, 2007 8:35 pm
emirim
siandien kaip tik gavau tokio turinio mail'a is pazystamo kitame forume, nors bendravome visai ne apie Koscom...
quote=emirim][quote=r]
Quote:
Originally Posted by emirim
Quote:
Originally Posted by r
Quote:
Originally Posted by emirim
maybe it will be usefull for you...also is available openboxshare in english for CS.
quote]
Emirim,
Thanks for info. I very muchh appreciate it. I'll have a go when I get around to it. I have an Arion with DvbXtreme Sharing facilities. I never use them. Things are good at the moment (TPS, D+, PW Au).
I take it you are more interested in Polish Programmes.
Cheers,
Keep in touch.
PS. I had to JTAG my x-820 yesterday. That is because I tried to convert it to a Koscom. The receiver managed to take the Patch but just would not work . It took me two days to do it.
Maybe have you some info where is posible to get Koscom software....you know-upload or forum, coz my frends wont to try this also..thanks
Here is the site:
h**p://w*w.iev-weiss.de/
But I strongly advise not to try it. Koscom SW does not seem to work with Openbox. Anyway, Openbox SW is much better.
Rgds
Parašytas: Šeš Vas 24, 2007 2:02 pm
rimasd
Koscom tai taspats Openboxas .
Jai perki dideliom partijom tai gali keisti pavadinima.