Puslapis 1 iš 1

OpenBox 200

Parašytas: Pir Sau 01, 2007 6:24 pm
emirim
Gal kas nors girdejote apie toki tiuneri, o tai angliakalbis zmogus iesko info d+ skyriuje...kiek suprantu, tai yra kazkas is arion'u genties. Butu malonu jei kas atsilieptu zmogui padeti...a, na kaip broliai lietuviai :D ..Pagelbekit. Tai pacia proga pastebejau, kad lyg ir kurias naujas lietuviskas saitas skirtas arioneriams, kaip tik siuo atveju labai praverstu...manau adminai nesupyks, jei imesiu linka, juk manau kaip tik yra proga isitikinti kad toks saitas reikalingas, nes ir musu forume zmones iesko info apie powersky, arion ir t.t , butu puiki proga jiems susiburti..

http://www.sat-news.visiems.lt/

Manau ir musu forumieciai pades saitui atsistot ant koju, nebukim LIETUVIAI blogaja prasme... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Cia permetu pati klausima:
hi,
Maybe you can help to introduce the
I have an old openbox 200 and I have no so much idea how to do since the web is in Lithuanian and German.
thank you.
Sergio

Parašytas: Pir Sau 01, 2007 8:47 pm
openbox
openbox 200 gali buti kieno nors klonas.
Reiketu paziureti kokia programa (softas) jame stovi.
Pagal tai butu galima pasakyti kokie softai jam tinka.

Del nuorodos i kita foruma, tai taisyklese yra parasyta, kad draudziama skelbti nesusijusiu puslapiu su sat sistemomis.

Jusu nuoroda yra apie sat, taciau jokios infos jame nera.
Ir nepasakyciau, kad si nuoroda skirta arion tiuneriu turetojams.
Zodziu, kol nebus normalaus puslapio (tipo .arion.lt;.com;.info...) manau nereiketu deti tusciu nuorodu.

Bet kada galima musu forume sukurti tema rubrikuose: Kampelis nesusijes su openais, o jei tai openas 600 ar panasios seimos, tai galima ir tiesiai sioje rubrikoje.

Parašytas: Pir Sau 01, 2007 8:54 pm
emirim
ok... 8) ,

Re: OpenBox 200

Parašytas: Pir Sau 01, 2007 9:20 pm
openbox
emirim rašė:hi,
Maybe you can help to introduce the
I have an old openbox 200 and I have no so much idea how to do since the web is in Lithuanian and German.
thank you.
Sergio
Whats the software instaled in your receiver?

Re: OpenBox 200

Parašytas: Ant Sau 02, 2007 1:27 am
sergiovilnius
hi
I have not idea, only that people install it and it was working ok during almost 2 weeks before summer, later anymore.
I was watching all Spanish paquet of channels (D+) or something similar.
The tuner is Arion AF200 E
Thanks for your help.
Sergio
openbox rašė:
emirim rašė:hi,
Maybe you can help to introduce the
I have an old openbox 200 and I have no so much idea how to do since the web is in Lithuanian and German.
thank you.
Sergio
Whats the software instaled in your receiver?

Parašytas: Ant Sau 02, 2007 2:37 am
emirim
Can you look at to " MENU"-"SYSTEM INFORMATION"-S/W VERSION on your receiver? Let as to know what software version you are using:

It will looks something like this one:
S190CN_$SPH_A6800_20060912_AUCPCnpc.zip
Can you get that for us? This way we will know what software you need...

Parašytas: Ant Sau 02, 2007 3:05 am
sergiovilnius
Hi
I have found the next information:
Hardware F-100
$SPHA 6690S170ECnC
I hope it will be helpful.
Sergio


emirim rašė:Can you look at to " MENU"-"SYSTEM INFORMATION"-S/W VERSION on your receiver? Let as to know what software version you are using:

It will looks something like this one:
S190CN_$SPH_A6800_20060912_AUCPCnpc.zip
Can you get that for us? This way we will know what software you need...

Parašytas: Ant Sau 02, 2007 8:17 am
openbox
Kaip supratau kalba eina apie Openbox f-100FTA
Anglu kalba infos kazkaip silpnoka. Taciau pas ukrainiecius yra:
http://www.openbox.ua/download.php

Parašytas: Ant Sau 02, 2007 12:28 pm
emirim
New software and Loader for your stb you can download from here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/9862298/ope ... 0.rar.html

With this version you will be able to get some channels in cryptworks encpcryption, like mtv, vh1, small germany package easyTV on Astra1 19E, also few channells on 5E.

about d+,Spanish D+ package is on 30w & 19e, but a even so I am afraid we are all out of luck.

Occasionally keys become available but they go off within a few hours

Parašytas: Tre Sau 03, 2007 7:21 pm
sergiovilnius
Hi,
Thank you very much for information. I will try to study today and I let you know something later.
Again, thank you.
sergio

Parašytas: Ket Sau 04, 2007 10:42 pm
sergiovilnius
Hi,
Im not luck in that.
Still I cannot do nothing. The Ucrainian web it was very useful but its necessary to register and I cannot understand nothing in Russian...
Maybe is better to buy new tuner. Which is the most better to have the possibility to watch the Spanosh channels?
There is a smal Spanish community who want to watch these kind of programs. Me too.
Thank you.
Sergio

Parašytas: Ket Sau 04, 2007 10:46 pm
sergiovilnius
Hi again,
finaly I have downloaded a program from rapishare.com (openbox f-100 Liberty Sneder) but its not enough, some recommendation?
Thank you

Parašytas: Ket Sau 04, 2007 11:16 pm
emirim
Now you need nullmodem cable (it looks like RS232 Com cable, but it call female to female or simple nullmodem cable) to patch your receiver. You must connect your stb with computer and using loader program download patch, which you found together.

Tautieciai, kas nusimanot apie tuos arionerius...kuo jiems ten raktus supust ir t.t kokie kodai, nes as ant tu zveriu zalias...mates powersky su openo600 softu ir viskas. Help! :sad:

Parašytas: Pen Sau 05, 2007 1:17 am
sergiovilnius
Hi,
I have the cable and everything it seems to be ok I will try to do asap.
Anyway, I'll try to get somebody from newspaper who can to come to our places and install it.
What do you think? Could be good idea?
Reagrds
Sergio

Parašytas: Pen Sau 05, 2007 1:33 am
emirim
I dont now, Its your decision... :D I all the time try to do everything me self. Its education... :smile:

If you can download keys manualy, look at topic RAKTAI. you will find new POLSAT keys from today (scotish footy)...and ..can you look at your personal meseges? I wrote with some advice for you...good luck

Sorry, but I dont know are you from?! maybe some guys from forum can help you...