Moderatoriai: nerux, cvykas, vytas121

Skelbti atsakymą
jimihendrix
Forumietis
Forumietis
Susisiekti:

More posts

Standartinė jimihendrix » Šeš Rgs 01, 2007 4:48 pm

Hi guys how about some more posts in this section, as you all know the English are rubbish at reading other languages. Share the knowledge please!!!.

Vartotojo avataras
openbox
Veteranas
Veteranas
Susisiekti:

Standartinė openbox » Sek Rgs 02, 2007 12:01 am

More people from Germany go in Deuch post.
Whats the problem for your receiver?
Maybe we can help you?

emirim
Veteranas
Veteranas
Susisiekti:

Standartinė emirim » Sek Rgs 02, 2007 7:11 pm

Thanks for the offer Jimmy.... I know that you yourself don't need any help :)

I'm glad that you care about the others. We'd be glad to get your help in english section :) Right know, most english people use german section. It would be nice if they used the english section.

Once again, many thanks. You're always welcome at our forum :)

zoo
Forumietis
Forumietis
Susisiekti:

Standartinė zoo » Šeš Spa 27, 2007 6:13 pm

What about switching the forum inferface to english, maybe then people not knowing lithuanian or russian may actually use this forum? I do not mean to be offending or something, but I asked you this several times in the past, please fix this issue, that anyone can select the language of the forum interface in his user profile, and for this, just please set it default in english. Even if there are more lithuanian users, they ought to know how to switch the language when seeing the english interface, better than non-lithuanian when seeing it non-english. I mean, everyone being able to use a computer and surf the internet can handle at least just that little english to swith some language setting to whatever (s)he wishes, in the end, computers became popular with every piece of software on them, in english...

Just my 0.02€...
Zoo

Skelbti atsakymą

Grįžti į

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: 0 ir 0 svečių