Moderatoriai: nerux, cvykas, vytas121

Skelbti atsakymą
jimihendrix
Forumietis
Forumietis
Susisiekti:

Openbox X820 recording

Standartinė jimihendrix » Tre Spa 24, 2007 3:58 pm

Has any member had problems when recording from an Openbox X820 (converted Satcatcher Voyager III). The problem I am having is when recording I often get the message on my LG HD recorder "Satellite blocking signals detected" and the recorder switches itself off.
Now it must be the Receiver that is doing this as when I record from SAB or Technomate receivers using the same recorder this does not happen.
Any ideas ?. :-P

Vartotojo avataras
remigijus
Veteranas
Veteranas
Susisiekti:

Standartinė remigijus » Tre Spa 24, 2007 7:24 pm

Hello, look, the new generation of recorders and recognize the locked channels as old one's can't. For example, the all mighty openbox 7200 pvr records videos easy, but for video encoding u must have the emu keys for the channel u recorded from, and new recorders has the chips which ones recognize the fake videos (pirate videos), the only way u can record is the VLC player which has the record function directly from the screen not as same as ur new recorder (it records the digital signals and dont knows how to play them later (keys are needed then)). If u have some more questions, go on ask for them we ll do our best to help you :-P
Reelbox avntgarde II mažytis rojus mano namuose
Paveikslėlis

Skelbti atsakymą

Grįžti į

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: 2 ir 0 svečių